This Policy covers the way Kicks-Crew collects, receives and treats personal information about you when you make purchases at Kicks-Crew, including information related to your requested products or services from Kicks-Crew.com. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, home address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
To provide you services and the Website, including to allow you to order and receive products using our Website, administer your account, allow you to use our consignment portal and pay you for your items that are sold, and to optimize your experience we need to use the information that we collect in a number of different ways.
We also use the information for marketing and advertising purposes. Where you have told us you would like to receive marketing communications or when you have made a purchase using our services, we and our partners will use your personal information (including your name, email address, and address) to occasionally send you updates, news, and offers via email, post, or other forms of media. We may use your information (including supplemental information received from partners that we append to our existing customer information as described below), to tailor these messages to you. You may unsubscribe from email marketing communications by modifying your preferences in your account’s profile management section, or by following the opt-out instructions in the promotional emails we send you.
We may also carry out research, analysis, and surveys on your use of our Website, and views. We may keep tracking your spending on our Website to see if you can benefit from any loyalty programs we may offer from time to time. Finally, we use your information to confirm your identity and perform credit checks or anti-fraud checks, in order to ensure your, and our, financial security.
Please scroll down to find out the detailed purposes for which we collect your information, and what specific information is collected:
- To register and manage your account on our Website, we may collect your name, email, password, and other additional details you may wish to add to your account, like phone number, addresses, and gender.
- To fulfill the orders you make through our website, we collect your name, addresses, phone number, Order details, like the products you are buying, the size, and the price.
- To collect payment from you we collect your payment information, which comprises the credit/debit card’s number, holder’s name, and CCV – we do not store them and only transfer them to our authorized payment providers.
- To pay you for any item sold via the consignor portal we collect your bank details and other required financial information.
- To provide you with our customer services (including helping you to solve any issue you have with our services, or any consignation query, updating you about any change to our terms of service, or contacting you to know how was your experience with us) we collect your name, email, password, and addresses and your contact history with us (including possibly phone records of our conversations).
- To monitor the quality of our customer services, we collect your name, email, password and addresses, and your contact history with us.
- To administer, maintain and optimize our Website and our services, we collect your device information(such as your device IP address and device type), Cookie identifiers, and browsing information.
- To perform fraud and credit checks and if we can do business with you, we collect your name; email; addresses; credit/debit card details; browsing history; purchase history; date of birth; gender; device information (such as IP address and device type), any government identifiers (like driver’s license or ID cards) and any publicly available information (like social media profiles or news.
- To send you marketing communications and personalized offers, we collect your Name; Email; Phone Number; Addresses; Date of Birth; Purchase history; Browsing history and behavior; Device information; Shopping preferences; Cookie identifiers; Internal identifiers; Country.
Analysis of your behavior and purchases in our Website, we collect your Name Email; Phone Number; Addresses; Date of Birth; Purchase history; Browsing history and behavior; Device Information; Shopping preferences; Nickname; Cookie identifiers; Internal identifiers; Country; purchase and sale history.
We obtain information from third-party sources. For example, we may collect information about you from social networks, accounting services providers and data analytics providers. Additionally, if you create or log into your KICKSCREW account through a third-party platform (such as Facebook, Google, Linkedin or Twitter), we will have access to certain information from that platform, such as your name, email, and profile picture, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such platform.
Carry on research, analysis, inquiries, and surveys on your use of our website, we collect your Name; Addresses; Email; Device information, demographic information (including gender, country of residence, and household income), and content of survey responses.
Advertising and retarget advert.
Confidentiality and Security
We have electronic, physical and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you. We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you.
Kicks-Crew.com may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Kicks-Crew.com account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.